WELCOME TO CHANGING FACES® DENTISTRY
Every Smile Has A Story, Let Us Be A Part Of Yours.
We believe our service is for life. Our experts aim to build long-lasting interpersonal relationships with their patients, only offering treatment that will have a positive impact on their oral and general health. Naturally, we always have our patients’ wishes in mind too. We take the time to ensure we clearly understand their reasons for seeking treatment so we can present the best solution and make sure it is the right thing for them to do.
Our experts believe that everyone can achieve a healthier looking smile with a more youthful look – that’s why we do what we do. Because of our ethos we are proud to say we have many loyal patients who refer friends and family… not because they have to, but because we surpassed their expectations and they want their friends and family to experience this too.
We use the latest dental technology plus innovative and advanced procedures, and can help even the most anxious of patients.
We have changed the way that people experience dentistry Do you wish you could smile with confidence and not be embarrassed by your teeth? Would you like your teeth to look brighter, whiter and straighter? You're not asking too much. Do you want dentures that fit securely, are comfortable and look natural? Using crowns, implants, bridges, dentures and more we recreate smiles and rejuvenate faces – enhancing your natural appearance and leaving you feeling more confident and looking refreshed.
- Cosmetic dentistry – looking for a natural beautiful smile?
- Tooth whitening – easily help boost self-esteem and self-confidence
- Dental implants – attractive and long-term solution to tooth loss
- Same day teeth - revolutionary fixed arches of natural looking teeth
- Adult orthodontics – comfortable, convenient & fast ways to straighten teeth
- Complete dentures – restore your smile, bite and revolumise the face
- Partial dentures – easily replace missing teeth with various options
- Implant assisted dentures - overcome social & physical denture limitations