DENTAL FINANCE | INTEREST FREE
Are you looking for a simple and affordable way to pay for the total cost of your dental treatment? Whether it is for medical or cosmetic reasons we can assist you in an application for an interest-free loan. There are no paper forms and no need to post anything. It’s all carried out completely online at a time that suits you. Your credit application is treated in the strictest confidence.
We’ve partnered with an experienced dental finance company ’Tabeo’ who provide a simple and affordable way to pay monthly for the total costs of dental treatment. Benefits to you include:
- No hassle and no waiting. Complete a simple form and get an instant decision
- No embarrassing financial questions to answer at the clinic
- Get the treatment you want straight away
- Spread the costs to suit your monthly budget
- Paid by an interest-free loan, with repayments commencing 1 month after the treatment has started
- They will not contact your employers, bank or any other third party.
Single dental implant with crown
Cost of treatment: £1,800, Total amount of credit: £1,800, payable by 12 fixed monthly installments of only £150.00.
Total amount payable: £1,800 0% APR Representative
*Subject to Status. Representative example (based on 12 months Interest Free Credit).
Full lower denture stablised with two dental implants
Cost of treatment £5025, Total amount of credit: £5,025, payable by 24 fixed monthly installments of only £209.37.
Total amount payable: £5,025 0% APR Representative
*Subject to Status. Representative example (based on 24 months Interest Free Credit).
How does it work?
- You discuss with our dental professionals the exact treatment and agree the fee
- Takes less than 30 seconds to complete Tabeo's online Finance Application Form
- You can sign the credit agreement online, so there are no paper forms and nothing to post
- You will be given a decision within seconds on whether you have been accepted and we will be informed also
- If successful and you decide to proceed with treatment, you then need to sign your written treatment plan before we begin.