SMILES | DENTAL HYGIENE
PROFFESSIONAL ORAL HEALTH CARE
At Changing Faces®, Hygienist visits are an important part of the on-going and routine care of all our patients. As our patient we recommend that you visit our Hygienist at least every 3-6 months. As well as scaling and cleaning your teeth and giving dietary advice, they will help you to look after your teeth and gums in the correct manner at home.
Our Hygienist can –
- Expose plaque and make bacteria visible
- Limit the plaque growth in your mouth with professional cleaning
- Strengthen your tooth defences with Fluoride varnish and sealants
- Reduce pain and discomfort from sensitive teeth
- Reduce inflammation and bleeding
Developing a good oral health routine at home is easy and it’s never too late to start. Take a look at the tips below for healthier gums, fresher breath and stronger teeth.